Thursday 25 April 2013

Getting a headstart!!

It is never too early to start thinking about the two fundraisers that I will be organising in the autumn for Children with Cancer Fund (Polegate).  My Mum is already busy knitting soft toys for me to stitch up and stuff, so I have started restocking my jewellery for sale box. 

Here are some of the memory wire bracelets that I have made -

Beautiful Barley Sugar (side view)


Beautiful Barley Sugar (top view)


Strawberries & Cream (side view)






Strawberries & Cream (top view)


Mint Choc Chip (side view)





Mint Choc Chip (top view)


Sweet Candy (side view)





Sweet Candy (top view)


I have used a mixture of glass beads, Czech glass beads and seed beads to make them all.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful bracelets and i love the names lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous and I'm sure will be snapped up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...