Tuesday 9 April 2013

Uplifting birthday

Week 5 of the 52 card challenge was to use this sketch


 I flipped the sketch so that it was landscape and used one of my oldest Penny Black stamps - Uplifting Occasion.


The pretty paper is a magazine freebie and the punched border is a Fiskars punch.  The sentiment is Personal Impressions and the button was a Die-namics die with bakers twine threaded through it.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and used glossy accents on the pegs to make them lovely and shiny.  

Promarker colours used - Cat - almond, pastel yellow, honeycomb, amber and sunkissed pink, Washing - blossom, pale pink and satin & sandstone for the washing line and pegs, Butterflies - yellow and amber.


And this is the Christmas version that I did of the sketch -


I used a Lili of the Valley stamp, Craft Creations patterned paper and a SU sentiment stamp.  The punched snowflakes are a Martha Stewart punch.  Promarkers used - lipstick red, pear green, Hair - pastel yellow, vanilla & march hare, Flesh - almond, sunkissed pink, Teddy - satin, sandstone & sunkissed pink, Wings - pastel blue coated with stardust stickles.



3 comments:

  1. You're the best, thank you for listing the colours you've used x great sketch and I really like hoe you've used it, what wonderful cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, sweet cards and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, good take on the sketch - I still haven't done that one as it has me stumped :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...