Tuesday 14 May 2013

Cute bear cards

The May Penny Black Saturday Challenge is Anything Goes, so a lovely easy one.

I used a new to me stamp featuring some very cute teddy bears.



The sentiments are from Pink Petticoat and the papers are magazine freebies.  The mats are Spellbinder nestabilities and the sentiments were punched with SU punches.


The Promarkers used are - Vanilla, Blush, March Hare, Tan and Pastel Pink for the bears and Capri Blue, Peony, Pink Lobster and Mint Green.  The shadow effect is Powder Blue and the ground is Pastel Beige.  I used a white gel pen for the polka dots.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute. I find it interesting you highlighted with blue,I think it works much nicer than the greys I've seen people use

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are adorable Karen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...