Sunday 5 May 2013

More Memory Wire Bracelets and blog event announcement

Here are some more memory wire bracelets that I have made for my planned autumn fundraisers.

Sweet Princess (side view)


Sweet Princess (top view)


Pebbles on the beach (side view)


Pebbles on the beach (top view)


Deep Blue Sea (side view)


Deep Blue Sea (top view)


Raspberry Ripple (side view)


Raspberry Ripple (top view)


Sweet Candy II (side view)


Sweet Candy II (top view)



Jennifer from Jennifer Grace Creates is hosting one of her weekend blog events from Friday 10th to Sunday 12th May - if you get a chance to join in, then have a go.  The one she did last year was great fun.


I know what I am up to next weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. OOOooooooooooooooooooohhhh these ARE gorgeous Karen!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen these are really beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...