Monday 20 May 2013

Roses and Holly

Week 9 of the 52 Cards challenge was to use roses/Christmas plant or flower on your card.

I used a magnolia stamp and some Kanban die cuts for the mat, overstamping the top mat with a Kanban lace stamp.  The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat.


For my Christmas card I chose a holly theme -


Not sure what brand the stamp is as it was in a QVC kit from eons ago, the sentiment is Kaisercraft and I used a Woodware punch for the holly.  I have used red Liquid Pearls for the stamped holly.  The patterned paper is from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards & layouts as always Karen!

    This year is dragging and I can hardly wait for next March!!

    love to Mr P. too

    Lisa
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...