Thursday 6 June 2013

Hexagons - 52 card challenge

Week 14 of the 52 card challenge was to use hexagons.  I knew straight away that this was the perfect challenge to use my new Stampin' Up hexagon embossing folder with a Pink Petticoat Bee digi-image.


The die cut buttons are a die-namics die and the orange bakers twine is from Sarah's Cards.


The octagon die is a Nestability die, the bees are coloured with a gold promarker and outlined in pastel blue.  I glittered the wings with Stardust Stickles.



3 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I've not used my hexagon embossing folder yet, but after seeing this cute card, me thinks it will be venturing out of its packet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that folder and it makes the perfect background for your cute little bee image.

    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...