Monday 10 June 2013

Snowman and Stars

This is the Christmas card that I made for week 19 - Texture (52 week card challenge)

I love this snowman stamp from Sugar Nellie and don't really use him as much as I should.  To incorporate texture into the card, I used two different embossing folders - an all over star pattern and a falling snow one directly behind the snowman.


The sentiment is by Stampin' Up and mounted on a SU label punch.


I coloured the snowman with Promarkers and used the following colours - Poppy, Forest Green, Gold, Mandarin, Cool Grey 1 & 4, Bluebell and China Blue.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, I really love that you use the embossing on lots of your cards, it just adds so much to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background is very subtle - but it does add so much! Must really use my embossing folders more ....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...