Wednesday 17 July 2013

A Monster Thank you to our Favourite Band!!

After the fabulous weekend that we spent at the Marillion convention in Wolverhampton, we wanted to say thank you to not only the band but all the other people at Racket Records that make the weekends such fantastic events.

I had the perfect digi-stamps from DigiStamp Boutique - Music Monsters and paired them with DCWV Rock Star paper.


I used a pre-cut and scored stepper card and used a See D stamp for the greeting, cutting it out with a deckle edged nestability die.  The stars were embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and then cut out from metallic cardstock.

I coloured all the musicians with Promarkers.




I do hope it made them smile!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...