Monday 1 July 2013

Queen's Day

Anita's May class was using these gorgeous papers '75 Cents' from Kaisercraft.

I tweaked the layout a little as I am not really a fan of hidden elements on a page and put a photograph on flat to the page instead.


The photographs are from our visit to the Netherlands last year - on Queen's Day (a big holiday there to celebrate their Queen's birthday) we went to the open air museum at Arnhem - it is a bit like our Beamish with lots of lovely old buildings and windmills that have been restored.  The weather was beautiful which was good as most of the museum is outside.

Thank you Anita for a lovely class x

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout Karen, love the papers you have used. I am not a big fan of hidden elements either, not that I would not like to make use of them but I don't like the idea of people having to take the page out to get to them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant and fabulous layout.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the fab photos you used and the story of your layout Karen. They are such gorgeous papers aren't they, glad you enjoyed the class.
    When I add hidden elements, like the mini album, to the front of my layout, I just cut a small slice or section from the page protector they are in. Then that way they can be looked at easily without the entire layout having to be removed from the album to be looked at :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...