Monday 26 August 2013

Buttons and tags

I'm in full fundraising mode at the moment as my first fundraiser is now only two weeks away. As always I have been lastminute.com and still have oodles of stuff to make for it.  I just realised that I ran out of scheduled blog posts days ago - oooops!!

So here are some cards that I made for the 52 cards challenge

Week 18 was to use pink, tags and buttons -




And a couple of Christmas cards -



Supplies used -

Sizzix tag die
MFT button die
Stamps - Lakeland, Penny Black and Cuddly Buddly
Papers - Craft Creations, Lakeland
Embossing folders - Cuttlebug, Craft Concepts, Crafts Too

2 comments:

  1. You're still flat out? Good luck finishing up, and I always look forward to your total at the end of it. :) I hope you will be in chat tonight xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are sooooo cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...