Thursday 21 November 2013

September Sketchy Scrappers - Friendship

This was our sketch to use for the September Sketch Scrappers challenge -


And this is the layout that I did using papers from Sarah's Cards September 2011 kit - Fancy Pants 'It's the Little Things'


The photograph was taken at this year's UK Marillion convention in Wolverhampton, me with two of my lovely Marillion sisters - Vivi from the Netherlands and Laura from Sardinia (we are a very international family).

Thank you Caroline for finding a lovely sketch for us to use.


1 comment:

  1. I love this layout. I'm on the hunt for the doily die lol! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...