Thursday 19 December 2013

DigiStamp Boutique Reindeer Cards

Last year I used a lot of these pre-coloured Reindeer digistamps from Digistamp Boutique to make last minute cards.  They were so easy to glam up with a bit of glossy accents on the nose and Icicle and Stardust Stickles to give them some sparkle.  This year when I looked through my box of Christmas stuff I found that I had some leftover from last year so rustled up these cards with them.

Warning this post is a bit photo heavy!!!










2 comments:

  1. I love seeing photo heavy posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY! are all those Greeting words Stamps?
    They are all lovely and my favorite is the top one and then the one under it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...