Monday 20 January 2014

Birthdays Rock!!

This month's challenge on the Scrapology blog is B is for Button and as always there is a lovely sketch for the challenge.

 And this is my take on the sketch using Simple Stories 24/7.  I flipped the sketch up to accommodate a portrait photograph and omitted the bunting.


The badge was actually from one of Richard's birthday cards - as soon as it arrived I knew that I would be pinching it for a birthday layout LOL!!  The wooden stars and speech bubbles were all coloured with a red Promarker to stand out on the layout better.

Thank you Scrapology for another great challenge xx

5 comments:

  1. I'm having trouble leaving a comment on here today Karen, so I'll try again.

    Fabulous papers for this photo and occasion, plus the sketch was just right for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page Karen.....Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cheerful LO and the perfect use for that badge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super layout Karen . I like how you rotated the sketch to fit your photo. It looks great. Thanks for entering the Scrapology challenge. Good Luck :)
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the birthday badge! Fab layout Karen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...