Monday 3 March 2014

Fright Night

This is an old layout from last year - it was done for a weekly challenge on UKS but for the life of me I can't remember what the challenge criteria were LOL, but a sketch might have been involved.

The photographs are from dear niece's horror themed party that she had for her 21st birthday party.  Dear niece went as the corpse bride and dear sister as a very cute witch.  The papers are a mixture of Bella Boulevard and Echo Park Halloween themed papers and Bazill cardstock.  For some reason my mats look incredibly squiffy in this photo but they are perfectly straight irl.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...