Thursday 20 February 2014

The Dreaded Male Cards

I found some male cards that I made end of last year lurking in my 'to be blogged' folder.  I don't know why I have always struggled with making male cards - it might be because my favourite embellishments are butterflies, blossoms and bling and they don't go down too well with the men LOL!!

I thought I would share them just in case anyone else is struggling with making them.

Warning - this post is picture heavy!!










All the stamped images are by Penny Black, except for the last card which is a digi-stamp from DigiStamp Boutique.  The papers are all kit leftovers or free papers from magazines except the two footballing dogs and the crossword hedgehogs and they are by Wild Rose Studio.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely selection Karen. I struggle with them as well, but my ladies have requested a 'masculine' class so I'd better get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Karen. A belated thank you for the gorgeous card you sent for my birthday too
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...