Monday 24 February 2014

Week 4 - 52 cards challenge

The week 4 challenge was to take inspiration from this picture



I loved the white on white, the lace of the doily and the little pop of colour, so these are my cards that I hope reflect that.

The floral hearts were a monthly freebie from DigiStamp Boutique, coloured with promarkers and then matted onto two hearts cut from white cardstock with some Cheery Lyn doily heart dies.  I embossed the background with a heart embossing folder.


For my Christmas versions I made wreaths of punched holly leaves (Woodware), the red berries are flat backed pearls (Sarah's Cards) and the embossed background is a Sizzix folder.


All the sentiments are by Stampin' Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...