Thursday 20 March 2014

Meet the Morgans

I have a large backlog of stuff to blog but need to actually photograph some of it first, so thought I would share a layout done at the end of last year for dear niece's album.

This photograph was taken at her Mum's 40th birthday party a couple of years ago and she asked if I would use it for her album.


I have no idea of the brand of paper but it came from a huge stack purchased from QVC many years ago, I loved it as it had butterflies on it but the kit contained 6 sheets of each patterned paper so it has lasted me a long time.  The butterflies are co-ordinating stickers that were also in the kit and the flowers are Prima with punched Martha Stewart leaves.  The title is Naturally Serif, as Sizzlet alphabet.

3 comments:

  1. That paper is so pretty. Love your flower clusters and of course it's my favourite colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty clusters of flowers Karen. Lovely page x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...