Thursday 27 March 2014

Our Photobombing Faces

This is the lovely sketch for March over on the Scrapology blog

I used this photograph of myself and Mr P demonstrating our photobombing faces at my parent's 50th anniversary lunch.

 
The papers are from Bella Blvd's Birthday Boy collection.  The stars are from a SU set 'Simply Stars' and were stamped in Pumpkin Pie and Taken with Teal (a retired colour) ink.  I punched out the title using Martha Stewart Alphabet punches.

There is still time to take part in the challenge as it doesn't close till 5th April.  Thank you Scrapology for another fab sketch xx

9 comments:

  1. Great layout! I really love the star frame. Did you fussy cut the stars, or are they stickers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Karen, colours are lovely and the picture is great fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this photo! You look like you're having a great time! Looks great framed with all the stars x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab and fun page Karen! Thanks for taking part in the Scrapology challenge again....Good Luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab layout, the colours are really good and l love the stars around the picture.

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen. Your layout looks fab! I love how you have used stars for the frame... such fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Your 'photobomb' faces are what we call 'dentist face'! Our family's little "in-joke"! Yours made me laugh and it's a lovely layout xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's a fab fun layout love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...