Tuesday 29 April 2014

Happy Birthday Wanda (and some other birthdays too)

Happy Birthday Wanda - hope you have a good day!!

Week 16 of the 52 card challenge was a colour prompt picture for GOLD (and yes I am singing a certain song right now!!!!!)


This was the card I made for Wanda, using a Penny Black stamp -



Such a cute image and the sentiment which is from Penny Black too and part of a different set was just made for that image. 

Here are some cards from other birthdays this last month -

Carin's Birthday -



Sy's birthday -

 
And Sarah's Birthday -


4 comments:

  1. I bet they all made the days of their recipients :o) Darn! Now I'm singing it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards...great song & yes I'm singing it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope I have no idea which song you are all talking about as I can think of a couple of songs about gold...... Lovely cards as always Karen and I really loved mine thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gold card - beautiful sentiment! You always manage to match your patterned paper perfectly. The other cards are so pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...