Monday 5 May 2014

Beat the Christmas Rush - Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer

It is time to share the cards that I have made in April for Sue's Beat the Christmas Rush challenge.  I always try to make some production line style cards for this challenge to boost the number of cards that I will need to have for my fundraising and for my own needs. 

I used a digistamp from DigiStamp Boutique, it was one of their monthly freebies.  It came ready coloured and all I needed to do after printing was add some glossy accents to give him a lovely shiny nose!!



I used four inch square card blanks and covered them with papers left over from kits - they are all Stampin' Up papers apart from the red paper with pink swirls (which is possibly Echo Park) so that has made a small dent in my scraps pile.  A little gem in each corner blinged them up a little.








2 comments:

  1. Aww more cute cards, Karen. I just love his shiny nose! :o) Thank you for joining in with Beat the Christmas Rush again,
    Sue @ Me&Mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards, what a lovely digistamp :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...