Friday 30 May 2014

Meeting Fine Bear Ted!

Trying to catch up with blogging some layouts made ages ago.

This one was done for a weekly challenge on UKScrappers back in March and the criteria was
  • Use the sketch
  • Square photos
  • Use stars
  • Use chevrons
Sadly I can't show you the sketch as it looks like I didn't save it.


The papers used are a mixture of Echo Park, LillyBee and Crate.  The photos are from a lovely evening spent in the company of Fine Bear Ted!  He was out for the evening with his lovely Mum who we always try to meet up with whenever we are in the North East (don't worry we did get her in some photos too and I am sure I will use them on a layout soon).

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...