Monday 19 May 2014

Old, New, Borrowed, Blue

The week 11 prompt for the 52 cards challenge was something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.

I made some sympathy cards using some Visible Image sentiment stamps which I had borrowed from Lisa



My new is the stamped and punched flowers (both Stampin' Up), my old is the patterned paper - scraps from a page kit and I think is Melissa Frances and well the blue is fairly obvious. 

I love both of these sentiments and once my self imposed stash diet is finished I will definitely get them for myself.

I also made some Christmas cards to fit the challenge criteria.

Once again a borrowed stamped image, highlighted with some very old bling - a pack of papermania gems that I found in the bottom of a drawer, the papers are new and blue




3 comments:

  1. Those are lovely sentiments... and I have that Christmas stamp but have never really used it, especially not to such good effect as you have done! Lovely cards:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the challenge, you've filled them perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a soft and pretty colour scheme, which works well for both Sympathy and Christmas cards. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...