Thursday 24 July 2014

Happy 18th Birthday Luke

It is my nephew's 18th birthday today and as I have done for all his cousins, I have made him a mini album using baby, school and other photographs.  I first made one of these albums using clear CD wallets a few years ago in one of Anita M's classes, it is a very easy album to make.

 The papers used are a mixture of Echo Park Summer Days and Bo Bunny Ad Lib.





 I also used the Stampin' Up chevron and star punch and the EK Success star border punch.



I also used Penny Black Party King for his birthday card.


3 comments:

  1. Great job! You've left it simple, but timeless ... I am sure all your family love their little albums. Fab gift. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...