Tuesday 21 October 2014

Blogtoberfest 2014 Day 21 - Bon Voyage

I have found another crafting blast from the past that I haven't blogged yet.  Over a year ago one of our lovely Meadow Barn friends Alison returned home to Australia with her husband and twin sons.  We were all very sad to see her go and she is much missed at our annual crafty weekend away (though we did have fun Skyping with her this year).  We all made a page to go in an album to celebrate our friendship so that hopefully she doesn't forget us.

I actually first met Alison many years ago when we use to go to Debden for an annual crafty retreat and before we discovered Meadow Barn we had our first Twilight Addicts retreat at a place called Peacehaven on the edge of the Cotswolds.  I used a group photograph from the Peacehaven retreat for my page.

I didn't record at the time what papers I used - I know they are kit leftovers and might be a mixture of October Afternoon and MME.  The punched butterflies are Martha Stewart and the chevrons are a Stampin' Up punch.

As well as making the page I also made a little Bon Voyage card using this sweet Penny Black stamp.


The paper is from a cruise themed set by Sandylion and the large sentiment is by Penny Black, the smaller sentiment is Personal Impressions.


2 comments:

  1. So lovely to see my precious mementoes, Karen. I would love to have a teleporter to be able to spend time with everyone again! Thanks for the memories x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout and what a cut card too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...