Friday 31 October 2014

Blogtoberfest 2014 - Day 31 - Halloween and the last day of Blogtoberfest!!

Well here we are on Halloween and the last day of Blogtoberfest - a big round of applause for all those that have managed to post for 31 days, a big thank you to Shells for organising again and thank you to all my lovely blog readers who have been posting comments - I hope I haven't bored/irritated you too much by posting everyday!!

And as luck would have it I have found a Halloween themed layout that I haven't blogged before - I made this for my November page in my Document 2011 album.  My niece Milly had a horror themed 21st birthday party and everyone joined in with ghoulish fancy dress.

I'm not entirely sure what brand the paper is - it might be Bella Boulevard or My Mind's Eye.  The title is done with American Crafts Thickers and the paper flowers are from my stash.

I also found a card that I made for a crafty friend.  She is a digi-image (sadly the company doesn't exist anymore) and is called Red Heart Fairy but I always think of her as a vampire fairy, she does have a real vampish look about her.  The sentiment is by Lili of the Valley.

 

3 comments:

  1. Blogging every day? Fantastiic! You have my complete admiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Karen, you made it! I failed miserably.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge round of applause for managing each day. I'm struggling with a week lol. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...