Monday 3 November 2014

Me on Monday

As it is Monday, it is time to give a big wave to Sian over at From High in the Sky and give you a little peek into the weekend goings on at Parkhurst Towers.

It was a fun filled weekend - mainly filled with chatter, eating, crafting, wine drinking and some Strictly thrown in for good measure.
First Sunday of the month is always our crop weekend at Cardinal Colours and Lesley (one of my Meadow Barn friends) was able to join me for the weekend.  I don't need much of an excuse to rustle up a coffee cake and she came armed with pink wine and chocs.  In between the choc/cake eating and wine drinking we got our weekly Strictly fix (though very sad that Claudia was missing, we are both big fans of the Winkleman!!) and did manage a little bit of crafting too.

So today finds me saying goodbye to Lesley, she does look sad to be going home!!

We did go out for lunch though before she headed back off to London.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you both today. Hope you had a fabulous weekend together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good one (the cake and the weekend!)

    Have a great week. oh, and we're big Claudia fans here too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea what Strictly is (TV?), but the crafting, wine and chocs all resonate with me. Looks like you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...