Wednesday 12 November 2014

WOYWW #284

It's Wednesday so that means it is time to head over to Julia's and share with all the ladies that 'fess up to the mess or tidiness that is their desk.

A big apology that I didn't make it in last week, Wednesday was the start of turning the house upside down for the fundraiser that I did, so all my crafty stuff was put away tidily hidden from view!!  My usual work station of the dining room table ended up looking like this -

I always have about a week following the fundraiser when I don't feel like crafting at all, so there is nothing to show on my table which is now back in the middle of the dining room.  BUT I must get my butt into gear as I have a few orders for earrings and cards, plus I sold all the post it note pads and my SIL wants more as she showed the one she bought to some work friends and they all want one too LOL!!  The good news is that once I have completed the orders and have fulfilled all the Avon orders placed at the party (I donate the commission) I should have bettered my total raised year, which was £160.

So anyway I have cut all the chipboard ready to make the pads and started choosing some papers - so tonight I will watch The Apprentice and get on with these on my laptray.

If you want to join in with What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday, you can find out how to right here

10 comments:

  1. Post It note pads are such handy little gifts, no wonder they are a best seller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - will you look at all those cards! Fabulous. TFS

    Karon #54
    Karon's Krafty Korner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how neat is your space! I do love not pads too!
    Glenda #48

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on raising such a great amount! Well done you. I'm not surprised all your stuff sold, it looked amazing :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 32 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That display looks great!
    Happy Thursday! (sorry I'm late)
    Laura
    47

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous result - well done! It makes it all worth while, eh?! Have a great (and maybe more restful) week, Chris # 7

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll need to start a little online store up for your gorgeous creations ... What about an etsy store?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there and nice to meet you. I am new and getting acquainted with people and process. I appreciate your sharing.

    Pat #83

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are beautiful. Congrats on your large donation amount - very impressive and generous.
    April #68

    ReplyDelete
  10. What lovely cards! Yes, I can imagine you want to 'abstain' for a few days... Congratulations on raising so much money this year!
    Have a good week,
    Sorry I’m late but I take my time going through them all. (I enjoy reading all the blogs and look at the photos)
    Lisca#36

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...