Monday 29 December 2014

More Christmas Cards

Here are some of the special Christmas cards that I made for my parents and for some blog friends that I haven't had the chance to share yet.

This lovely digi-image from DigiStamp Boutique was just perfect for my monkey friends from the Mum's Monkey blog with a sentiment from Lili of the Valley.


A new to me stamp by Stampendous and I only got it inky once for my Dad's card. It is a lovely image and I will definitely be using this again in 2015 as it is perfect for so many of the male species in our family!!
 And my Mum's card - she loves robins so I used a Papermania stamp which was coloured with Promarkers and I cut the shaped card using Spellbinder label dies.

3 comments:

  1. A great selection of cards, perfectly themed for the recipients. I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that robin card is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards, love the way you have die cut the base card as well :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...