Wednesday 31 December 2014

My Favourite Five (sorry Six) Cards of 2014

It is now time to share my favourite five cards of the year and link up to Debby who is hosting this blog event.  As always it has been so difficult to choose just five from the year, like my Christmas cards I got it down to six and just cannot choose one to lose so I am sticking with six!!

Made for a friend's birthday, as soon as I saw this new release from Penny Black I just had to have it, the sentiment that came with the stamp is just perfect and makes me giggle.

 Our anniversary - using a Sizzix thinlet die that I have hardly used since buying it, I must rectify that in 2015!!
 Wedding card for my cousin, this is my favourite Lili of the Valley stamp

 For my Mum's birthday, using a Penny Black slapstick stamp


And her Mother's Day card, again using Penny Black

 And using the same stamp as above but this time a Valentine's card for Mr P

Thank you to all the lovely people who have taken the time to visit my blog over the last year, I read all the comments and it means a lot to me that people take the time out of their day to stop by and say hello.  Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy 2015 xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you a happy New year ... Here's to a creative 2015 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen this is a stunning series of creations, a true showcase of your wonderful creative talent. Its hard to pick a favourite. Thank you so much for sharing them with your bloggy friends. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all lovely, but my favourite is the wedding card. Such a sweet image and I love the little row of hearts holding the card open. I haven't bought any of the card making thinlet dies, as I didn't think I'd use them enough to warrant the outlay. The fold and partial cut, with a shaped die, works pretty well and I reckon I've now made a dozen cards that way. Maybe I should have bought the die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely to have a photographic record of your favourites once they've been sent isn't it?

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year. I hope it's a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and simply lovely - that is what all these cards are!! My favorite was the first one - it made me smile!! Way to go - you are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous - that bride and groom is my fave though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...