Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentines Day Mr P!!

This year I couldn't make my mind up about what sort of card to make Mr P for Valentines, so ended up making a couple of small cards.  Then last week a lady in one of my Facebook craft groups shared a beautiful card she had made using a Papermania Wellington Bear stamp and I knew I had found just the inspiration that I was looking for.  It then took a while to actually track down the stamp as it is not a current range.  First I found it on eBay, purchased it, only for two days later the seller refund me as she didn't actually have the stamp - errrrr what's that all about, selling stuff that you don't actually have!!!  In the end I found it on Amazon and it finally arrived on the 12th, giving me just enough time to use it.


For a change I didn't use my trusty Promarkers, I dug out some watercolour card and used my Derwent watercolour pencils.  I haven't used them since I made the switch to Promarkers and I had forgotten how lovely they are.


So thank you Hermine for your inspiration.

I will share the other cards later in the week, we are off to a family wedding later today and staying over in the hotel.  It is a rare treat to actually be doing something on Valentines as usually Mr P is working.

7 comments:

  1. That's such a sweet card. I love going back to older products and techniques. Just because they're not the "in thing" doesn't mean they can't get some love! Happy V-Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great sentiment too, isn't it?

    Have a lovely Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that one - such a cute sketch and perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Hoping my postcard got to you in time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. Happy Valentines

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card and yes, that is a great image too! I might see if I can find it lol

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...