Saturday 21 March 2015

Happy Birthday Connor

It is my nephew's 18th Birthday today and this is the card that I made for him

 The hedgehog is a Penny Black stamp and called Party King.  The patterned papers used are magazine freebies and the sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts.  The 18 is red glitter Thickers and I used spellbinder dies to cut out the image and the sentiment mats.  The image was coloured using Promarkers.  I put glossy accents on the balloons to make them lovely and shiny.

Hope you have a very lovely birthday Connor!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! Welcome to Adulthood, Connor. For what it's worth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...