Monday 23 March 2015

Marillion UK Convention

It was my turn in February to set the monthly sketch for an online sketch group that I belong to, I chose this one from Pagemaps

I used a collage of photos from the 2013 Marillion UK Convention and substituted the large Santa for a shaker box containing some of the confetti that was released at the end of the final night, I swapped out the two bottom photographs for my ticket.

The papers are a mixture of Cosmo Cricket Delectable and Simple Stories Vintage Bliss.  The Thickers are Amy Tangerine glitter foam.  It was nice that the sketch featured a large space for journalling.  Mr P and I had had to miss the Dutch convention as we were both so ill with 'flu and could not travel, so getting to the UK convention meant so much to us.

I made the shaker box using square dies and a small piece of acetate.

4 comments:

  1. What a great page: lots of journaling AND some souvenir confetti. That's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page....lovely way to journal, keeping your ticket & displaying the photos as well as including the confetti from the gig!!! Brillant LO Karen might have to scrap lift this one!!! Txx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great - and kudos on all the journaling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...