Monday 30 March 2015

Me on Monday

I've had a couple of weeks off from Me on Monday as I have been away so thought I had better show up today.

It was a weekend of returning from The Netherlands after a fabulous Marillion convention and time spent with friends, via the Shuttle (complete with PZ lurgy as a souvenir), a weekend of unpacking, sorting a large pile of mail, making a start on two sacks of dirty washing and ordering in pizza as I felt too yuck to cook.

Monday finds me putting away shopping delivered courtesy of Mr Sainsbury and stocking up on supplies to fight off this lurgy - I have 10 sleeps to get match fit for the Marillion UK convention!!

I will now pop over to wave to Sian at From High in the Sky who started Me on Monday

3 comments:

  1. It's great to see you! I hope you soon feel a lot better. That covonia is good stuff!

    Wishing you a much healthier end to your week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better now? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...