Thursday 28 May 2015

Adventures with Brusho - the Beat The Christmas Rush ones

After having such good fun playing with Brushos on our crafty weekend away in March, I bought my own so that I could play further at home.  I decided to turn my first batch of backgrounds into Christmas cards.  Warning this post is photo heavy!!

Freebie Hot off the Press Deer and Snowflake stamps with a Penny Black sentiment.  Bling from Majorcrafts.




Kanban Decorations stamp with Penny Black sentiment and bling from Majorcrafts.





A big thank you to Sue for being the creator/organiser of Beat the Christmas Rush.  Sue has now handed over the reins to me to run, so I do hope that you will still all join in.  It is very simple, just make a few Christmas cards each month so that come December you will have a lovely pile of handmade cards ready to use.  I've added a linky below so please add your cards there and each month I will pick a favourite to feature the following month.




4 comments:

  1. They look really good. Your stash of cards is building very nicely indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start on you Christmas cards, lovely brusho backgrounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Karen! Thank you for keeping BtCR alive. I have my cards ready to link :)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...