Tuesday 5 May 2015

Me on Monday

Whoo hoo I'm back in the land of the living (well virtually, still cough cough coughing and struggling to talk) but at least I feel like crafting again and going out.

It's Monday so it is time to go and give Sian a wave at From High in the Sky.

The weekend saw me going out for the first time in over two weeks - a lovely evening spent with my parents on Saturday watching the third part of The Hobbit and then an all day crop on Sunday with lovely friends at Cardinal Colours.  Saturday was National Scrapbooking Day so I had plenty of layouts to do as there have been lots of online challenges to take part in.



Today has been a bank holiday here, so I have continued working on layouts that I started yesterday

And we've also done our civic duty and filled in our postal voting papers.

If you want to join in, then drop by Sian's blog and give her a wave.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you are getting out and about again! And to a crop too, in what looks like the perfect surroundings.

    Now you are in the land of the living again I'm happy to wish you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you haven't been well, but glad you on the mend.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better and could get out and about this weekend, Karen. Coughing is so exhausting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great to hear you felt well enough to scrap at your crop. There were lots of wonderful challenges posted at the weekend to try :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...