Thursday 25 June 2015

Beat the Christmas Rush - June

Thank you to those that joined in last month with Beat the Christmas Rush, the hardest part is now choosing just one favourite from those as they were all really lovely.  But this month I have gone with these lovely cards from Sue complete with a matching felt gingerbread man.

If you would like to join in with Beat the Christmas Rush then just make some Christmas cards each month to help get yourself ahead.  Put your blog link in the linky tool below so that we can find you and please put a link back to this blog in your post too, so that others can find Beat the Christmas Rush. I will then feature the next month one of my favourites.

My cards for this month are quite plain and simple as I have been away and not had much time for cardmaking.  My first set of cards are ones that I did for a challenge on the UKFiskarettes Facebook page to use birds.  These cute robins are by Penny Black and the sentiment is by HOTP, the papers are from Craft Creations.



These cards use a stamp that I got eons ago from QVC in a mixed Christmas set and they are not branded but it makes a lovely traditional Christmas card.




The papers are a mixture of QVC and Craft Creations and the snowflakes by All Occasion Dies are cut from glittered cardstock with a gemstone in the middle.  It doesn't show up in the photos but the tree branches are covered in Stardust Stickles.

You have until 24th July to share your creations for this round of Beat the Christmas Rush - I do hope you can join in.






1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you so much for choosing my gingerbread men! I love your cards :)
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...