Wednesday 15 July 2015

Happy 20th Anniversary Mr P!!

Talk about time flying, I can't believe that it has been 20 years since our wedding day.


The years have certainly gone fast and there have been a lot of changes in our lives since that hot, blustery July day.

As always I have made Mr P a card (there would be big sulks if I didn't LOL!!), I used a lovely image from Penny Black T for Transparent set 'The Touch of Love'.

The papers used are a polka dot print from Craft Creations and the floral pattern is from American Crafts 'I Do'.  I coloured the doily with Ice Grey 1 Promarker and the bakers twine is from Stampin' Up.

The stamped image was coloured with Promarkers and was stamped twice so that I could make the image 3D - those tails were so fiddly to cut but I managed it without doing a tailectomy!!  I added some yellow Stickles to the champers in the glass.  The heart was die cut with a Cheery Lynn die.

I am entering the card into this month's challenge at Penny Black and More at Allsorts which is 'Add a Sentiment'.  The little tags were punched from Stampin' Up Smoky Slate cardstock with a Woodware tag punch and then I stamped two little sentiments 'xoxoxo' and 'I Love You' from Penny Black T for Transparent set 'Snippets'.  The larger Happy Anniversary sentiment is by Crafty Impressions.  The grey pearls are from Sarah's Cards.

Sadly Mr P has to work today but we have a special meal out planned for Friday to celebrate.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations and many happy returns.
    Greetings from Scotland,
    Nessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, gorgeous card. Happy Anniversary
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous Karen. Love all the little details. I've never thought of colouring doilies, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary! aww, such a cute card to celebrate the special occasion! i bet it's treasured. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Karen! So adorable and darling card too.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more,
    good luck for the draw;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...