Monday 7 September 2015

Me on Monday

It's Monday so time to give a weekly wave to Sian at From High in the Sky.

It was a weekend that began with an early start on the Saturday as it was a 12 hour crop that started at 9am , but it was worth it to spend time with these lovely ladies

 Fish and chips rounded the day off nicely


It was part 2 of my birthday with more lovely handcrafted cards and some more pressies

Thank you Wendy, Sy and Sarah for your lovely gifts xxx

And Monday finds me starting the two week countdown to my first fundraiser, posters have been printed and a to do list has been drafted

I finally finished the post it note pads that I started last weekend

If I disappear over the next couple of weeks you know what I am busy getting ready for!!  Have a good week everyone xx

6 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely birthday, it's so nice to get handcrafted cards...mine always take pride of position too!! Love the photo of you girls in line...I think we take a shot like that everytime any of us meets up LOL Good luck with the fundraising...I won't be able to make it this year as we're going to the Isle of Wight instead of your neck of the woods!!! Txx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun crop and yummy fish and chips. Good luck with the fund raising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing what you made in 12 hours worth of cropping! Good luck with the fundraisers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with all the fundraising organising. I hope it goes brilliantly (I'm sure it will)

    A day long crop followed by fish and chips? What a great way to spend a Saturday.

    Have a good week Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time and those fish and chips look very good! Nice to see the other 3 musketeers in line :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the fund raiser, you've already got so much done for it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...