Saturday 24 October 2015

Blogtober 2015 Day 24 - The Little Chapel

One of the classes that I took part in for the last A Trip Down Memory Lane cybercrop was Frozen by Mel Hand.  This is my take on the class, using some photos from our 2013 holiday on Guernsey.


The papers used are Studio Calico 'Story Time' and MME 'Now and Then - Milo'.  The pink hearts are from my scraps box and the bling swirl is from Zva Creative.



I haven't used a title for the layout as it will sit alongside another layout with more photos of the Little Chapel.

4 comments:

  1. lovely page, great photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the patterned papers layered on top of a patterned paper base..you've chosen so well so they all sit together so nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, I don't always think a title is necessary

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...