Tuesday 6 October 2015

Blogtober 2015 Day 6 - A whole load of cat cards

I love the Penny Black cat character that features in so many of their critter sets.  This one from T for transparent set 'Stuck on You' is great for male cards.





The 'Purrfect Day' sentiment is from another Penny Black set called 'In The Garden' and the papers are magazine freebies.


This one is more feminine and from T for Transparent set 'Critter Time'


The sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio, the flowers are by Prima and the image was coloured with Promarkers.


I definitely think the cat is my favourite of all the critters, I have recently got some new Christmas stamps so looking forward to colouring him/her getting up to festive antics!!


3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...