Monday 30 May 2016

Beat the Christmas Rush - May Edition

Sorry for the delay but here finally is the May Edition of Beat The Christmas Rush.  BTCR is all about getting a little bit organised and making a few Christmas cards each month so that by December you should have a nice little pile of cards ready for writing and posting.

This month I have pulled out a stamp from the bag of shame (where I keep new crafting stuff until it has been used for the first time) - it is a Penny Black cling stamp called Spruced Up - it's a little bit different from the usual cute critter cards that I make.  The scalloped cards were made using American Crafts cardstock and a Sizzix XL die.


All the bows are ones that I have recycled from shop bought cards and the gemstones are from Majorcrafts.  I lightly glittered the green parts of the skirt with eucalyptus Stickles.


I highlighted the berries on the wreath with red liquid pearls and the image was coloured with Promarkers.


If you would like to join in with Beat the Christmas Rush just link to your cards in the linky below.









3 comments:

  1. I love her skirt. It's so pretty! I have a green ruffly skirt my Mum calls my CHristmas tree skirt and this reminds me of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the ladies' skirts, it is a very cheery Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...