Monday 25 July 2016

Memorandum Monday

It is Monday so time to go and give Sian a wave over at From High in the Sky, welcome back from your holiday.

It was a very quiet weekend here - the weather was glorious so I finally got my tubs in the back garden finished, it isn't Kew Gardens but it gives some colour to the garden and I love sitting out here and looking at the pretty flowers.


I spent Saturday evening with my parents - no DVD this week as there was a Spiderman film on TV so we watched that - I don't usually like those comic book super hero kind of films but it was rather enjoyable.  I got another knitted penguin finished so my family of penguins for the fundraiser is growing, I will get a group photo done soon.

I also worked on my Beat the Christmas Rush cards - they aren't quite finished so if you came here today looking for BTCR I can only apologise and they will be finished tonight and I will blog them tomorrow.  Here is a sneak peek for now -


Today the weather has been lovely again - not too hot and a nice breeze which has made it the perfect day for line drying the washing -


I have a fairly quiet week ahead as far as appointments are concerned - there is plenty of laundry and housework to keep me busy and I need to start making some lists of what I need to do for my fundraiser in October - I have about 9 weeks left to get ready for it, best to get organised and not leave everything to the last minute!!  Have a great week whatever you are up to!!

3 comments:

  1. Time goes so quickly, your fund raiser will be here before you know it, but I'm sure you'll more than ready

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quiet weekend when the weather is cooperating sounds heavenly - we only managed the first half of that combination here. Good for you on getting ahead on the holiday cards. I refuse to think about it for another couple of months. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wishing you all the best planning your fundraiser.

    I don't usually like films like that either - you know what I like! - but I'm a big batman fan for some reason I can't explain!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...