Sunday 21 August 2016

Hovercraft selfies and other layouts

I mainly took part in the challenges for the recent A Trip Down Memory Lane cybercrop but I did manage to find the time to do the first class Windmills of Your Mind by Katherine Sutton.  I used my own stash rather than buying a kit.

Layout One - Hovercraft Selfies


Papers - Simple Stories 24/7, Echo Park 'Happy Days'
American Craft sequins
AC Thickers
Homemade enamel dots

Layout Two - Mr P and Mr W


Papers - Echo Park 'Happy Days'
Gesso
AC Thickers
Homemade enamel dots

Layout Three - Finally!


Papers - Bo Bunny 'Rose Cafe', Kaisercraft 'Betsy's Couture', Studio 75 'Mrs & Mr Black'
American Crafts sequins
AC Thickers

I am hoping to be able to do a few more of the classes soon as they are all still available on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts. Someone looks very unsure of that hovercraft!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...