Tuesday 2 August 2016

I'm dashing in very late to join in with Sian's Memorandum Monday.


(photo credit - Marjo Klingenberg)

There is something very satisfying about a Monday that falls on the 1st of a month and being able to turn over to the next month at the start of a new week.


So it was time to start a new month in my bullet journal - I am doing a very basic version of bullet journalling.  I've only done one month so far but it seems to be working for me and I will share soon in a blog post.


The weekend was a mixed bag - Saturday saw us head over to Hassocks with my parents for a lunch out with my Father-in-law for his birthday (guess who forgot to take her camera).  Sadly we did have to rush home as Mr P was back on duty at work for a weekend of night shifts.  Sunday I had a very lazy day, I was having one of those days when I couldn't concentrate on anything much so I just watched tv (I'm slowly catching up with Xfiles as I missed so much of it when it was originally screened as I was a shift worker back then), did some reading and some tidying of my craft stuff - I didn't even feel like crafting!!

Anyway I think the lazy day did me good as I am raring to go again!!  Today was shopping day and Mr Tesco delivered to the house as Mr P is still on night shifts.


This is just a small fraction of my shopping, the rest is in the hall waiting till there is room to move it into the kitchen.

I have a nice week ahead - a lunch out with my parents, an 1812 night at the local bandstand with the Central Band of the Royal British Legion plus fireworks and my Mum's birthday to celebrate - I must find some crafting time as I need a card for Mum, won't be popular if I got her a shop bought one LOL!!

Have a great week whatever you are up to and will see you same place, same time next week!!

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes a lazy day is just what's called for (and much better than having what my Mum used to call a "kick the cat day" when you get over tired!)

    Enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I do enjoying that feeling of turning the page on the calendar to a new month, it always feels like a second chance. Happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see another blog friend that bullet journals

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...