Monday 29 August 2016

Memorandum Monday

Just a quick fly in to give Sian a big wave over at From High in the Sky - the weekend went quickly and was too hot (for me) - thank goodness for portable air conditioning units and yes Mr P does remind me of how I was not amused when I sent him to B&Q for charcoal and he came back with an air conditioning unit.  But on nights when the temperature outside doesn't drop below 20 yet our bedroom is like a fridge I am so happy and I have to apologise (again) for getting grumpy about his spontaneous purchase!!!!!

Today it is not only a bank holiday but it is my birthday so I am having a very lazy day.  Mr P has declined work today and is going to cook later - we would normally go to my favourite restaurant in Eastbourne but they never open on a Monday not even the holiday ones so that is all booked for next Friday.

I baked myself a cake at the weekend - Lemon overload cake as Mr P is very strange and won't eat coffee cake.


I have been blessed with lots of lovely cards



I have some lovely flowers, new jewellery and some lovely crafting goodies (which I hope to play with later).  I also remembered to get a photograph for the summertime photography scavenger hunt,
#21 - a photograph of you with a newspaper or calendar page from the time covered in the hunt.  I actually already have most of the photographs but haven't blogged them yet so I must get on and do that.


Have a great week everyone, my week includes a trip to the hygienist and our first crop in our new venue - looking forward to meeting some new crafty people at that event and I have spread a rumour that I might make a cake LOL!!

PS if you have been looking at my blog for Beat the Christmas Rush I have a confession to make - I have completely forgotten about it - but don't worry I will make some quick cards and get them posted asap!!  In the meantime I'm off to sit on the blogging naughty step!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!

    Enjoy your new crop. I look forward to hearing about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, belated birthday wishes to you. That cake looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...