Wednesday 7 September 2016

Beat the Christmas Rush - the August edition

Oh gosh what am I like, I quickly got some cards made, got them photographed and then completely forgot to blog them.  Anyway I am here now - better late than never LOL!!

I had a pile of Brusho backgrounds that I made a couple of months ago so I picked out those that I thought best suited Christmas.  I then found a suitable collage stamp from Visible Image in my bag of shame.  Mr P bought me a lovely new heat gun for my birthday so I used Gold and White embossing powders from Stampin' Up.


I then added Frantage embossing enamel to the outer edges of each panel and heated from underneath to give a lovely textured frosty look.  I then made card blanks from black Bazill cardstock,





I really enjoyed doing something different and apart from the Frantage which had to be done one side at a time they were pretty quick and easy to make.

If you are busy making your Christmas cards ahead of time please do share them in the linky below





3 comments:

  1. Every time I see what it can do (or maybe it's what you can do) I say I need to buy a heat gun. These are really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, those blue ones are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just lovely Karen. So effective and only one stamp?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...