Saturday 1 October 2016

Blogtober Day 1 - a new month and hopefully lots of blogging to come

Today is the first day of Blogtober, a big thank you to Syreeta of Karma Craft Blog for hosting Blogtober this year.  If you would like to challenge yourself to blog more this month then please think about taking part - you don't have to blog every single day, you can set your own targets.  I am planning on blogging four times a week to try and clear some of the backlog I have of 'to be blogged' stuff.  You can find all the details and the linky for Blogtober here.

At the moment I am busy getting ready for my fundraiser on Monday, a coffee morning at the sheltered housing complex where my parents live so this weekend is really manic as I package up raffle prizes, finish cards and post it note pads, some last minute knitted toys to be stitched and stuffed and just everything to be packed up ready to go first thing Monday morning.  So this will just be a quick blog post.

When I have small bits of patterned paper left over that I really like I often chop it up and stick it onto a card blank ready to become a card at a later date.  I think this paper is Bo Bunny and leftover from a class kit.  It was handy just to grab these cards and add diecut butterflies, gemstones and sentiments to make two very quick and easy cards.


The butterflies are Cheery Lynn dies and the sentiments are Penny Black (with sympathy) and Personal Impressions (Thinking of you).



 Keep everything crossed that I will be back on Monday with another blog post!!



4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour scheme. Good luck with your month of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Bo Bunny paper!!! I must try that idea of putting the scraps on a card for later! Great time-saver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the very best with your fundraiser!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...