Thursday 13 October 2016

Blogtober Day 13 - a 50th Birthday minibook

Whoops I went away and forgot to schedule some blog posts - never mind I still have time to do four blog posts this week and not fail with my Blogtober challenge!!

This is the mini book that I made for my sister's 50th birthday, using clear CD wallets as the page protectors.




I raided my Mum's photo albums for lots of school and holiday photographs



I used lots of papers that were kit leftovers and not large enough to use on 12x12 pages.



I used a mixture of die cut and punched butterflies to embellish the pages



The pages were joined together with eyelets set using the cropadile.


A big thank you to Anita aka the inky blossom for teaching this book many years ago at her monthly class, I have made quite a few albums since then.

If you would like to check out the other participants of Blogtober 2016 check out Sy's blog here


2 comments:

  1. lovely mini book, I do hope she liked it.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so lovely Karen, I bet she loved it xxGosh that was a few years ago now that class wasn't it, so lovely to see they are still being made x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...