Thursday 20 October 2016

Blogtober Day 20 - Bring on the Cake

I did this layout last year for a challenge on UKS but I have no idea now what the challenge criteria was.   The layout is about the rainbow cake that I made for Mr Ps 50th birthday complete with sparkler candles - I'm not overkeen on getting too close to sparklers so I very nervously had to carry it out to him!!

The paper used is a really old one - Sassafras Lass 'Indie Girl'


The title is done with AC Dear Lizzy foam Thickers and the doiley was coloured with a yellow promarker.   The die cut butterflies are Cheery Lynn and the little stars on the layout were done with a Derwent watercolour pencils and a Heidi Swapp stencil.


If you want to keep up with the others taking part in Blogtober then check out Sy's blog here


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...