Wednesday 26 October 2016

Blogtober Day 26 - Beat the Christmas Rush - the October Edition

I need to up my production rate of cards the closer we get to December as I still have one more fundraiser to do plus I have my own cards to send.  So I made 10 cards for this month's edition.


I used a lovely doily die from Penny Black and mounted a snowman from Stampin' Up set 'Snow Place' on top of it, the little santa hat is also from that stamp and die set.


The little white peel off sentiments are from Woodware and the sequins are from my stash.



If you would like to join in with Beat the Christmas Rush please leave a link to your blog post below -






1 comment:

  1. that's a lovely doily die, the snowman looks great with it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...